Send your Newsletter or your Email Campaign with MailKitchen
Here you can find the steps to follow for creating and sending a Newsletter or an Email Campaign:
- Log into your MailKitchen account and click on the tab CAMPAIGNS in the main menu
- On the page for managing your campaigns, click on the CREATE A CAMPAIGN button
- You will then see three steps for creating and sending your email campaign: Settings, Message and Validation.
- If you haven’t already done it, before defining the Settings, you need to create a mailing list and to import your contacts. You can do this by clicking on the link CREATE A MAILING LIST.
- In the SETTINGS of your campaign, you have to define:
- the Name of your email campaign (for being able to save it online)
- the Subject line
- the Sender email address
- the From Line
- You will also need to select the email campaign Recipients (by selecting one or more Mailing Lists or Segments)
- And you also need to schedule the date and time for sending your email campaign
- You can then click on NEXT and skip to the MESSAGE tab. If you don’t have experience with HTML, you can use our Newsletter Templates Editor – you can choose between two different types of Newsletter templates: Ready-made Templates (the design and the images are already inserted, but you cannot modify the layout) or Tailor-made Templates (you can insert your images and your text adding and removing image and text boxes as you wish). If you already have a HTML message that you want to send to your recipients, you can copy the code directly online by clicking on the button INSERT YOUR OWN HTML CODE or you can even import a HTML zip file. If you already created and saved a Newsletter Template, click on MY SAVED WORK and you will be able to select the Template that you wish to send.
- Once that you customized your Newsletter Template click on NEXT and skip to the last step.
- Don’t forget to send a test email to your own email address to check if your newsletter looks fine in your inbox.
- On the last, VALIDATION step , you need to verify if all the information were filled correctly (the subject of your message, the alias, the sender email address, etc.).
- When you click on the VALIDATION button, we check the content of your message by using SpamAssassin ™, an open source solution that lets us analyze your email to identify elements that could be blocked by anti spam filters.
Only 15 minutes after having sent your Newsletter or your email campaign, you can already track the first metrics by clicking on STATISTICS in the header Menu.