Insert a hyperlink (URL of a website) in the text of your Newsletter Template
You can easily insert a hyperlink in the content of your newsletter and redirect the recipients of your email campaigns to a website or a web page.
Here are the steps to follow for inserting a hyperlink using our Newsletter Template Editor:
- Click on the TEMPLATES tab
- Choose one of our Newsletter Templates from the gallery (you can choose between Ready-made Templates or Tailor-made Newsletter Templates )
- Click on a text field in the template:
- For inserting a URL hyperlink simply select the text and click on the ∞ icon (in the text style toolbar).
- You can insert the URL of your website in the first WEB ADDRESS field. In the Tooltip field you can specify a text to be displayed when the cursor is positioned over the hyperlink.
Inserting a hyperlink on an image in the Newsletter Template
- To insert a link on an image of your newsletter, click on the pencil icon that appears when your cursor is positioned over an image field:
- Click then on the URL LINK checkbox and insert the website address:
Once you inserted the URL link, you can send a TEST email and verify if everything works as it should.