Thanks to our Newsletter Template Editor, you can easily insert an images in your newsletter template. You don’t have to code your message in HTML and your images don’t have to be hosted online. You can simply import the images from your computer and we’ll save them in your online Gallery. Whatever subscription plan you choose (and even if you have a Free For Life account), you can register an unlimited number of images on your MailKitchen account.
Insert an image in the body of your Template
1. Once you have selected a Newsletter template, click on the icon that appears on the right of the image box:
2. You will then have the option to select and use one of the images from our online Gallery or to import an image from your computer. For importing the image, click on the UPLOAD IMAGE link (in the upper right corner of the pop-in):
3. You’ll have three options for the import:
- Drag and drop your image in the pop-in
- Click the SELECT FILE button and import an image from a folder on your computer
- Insert the URL of an image already hosted online (for ex. from your website)
4. The images you import will be saved in the Gallery in their full size, and they will be automatically resized to fit the image box you have chosen for the insertion. If you want to prevent automatic resizing of an image, before uploading verify the dimensions of the image box directly on the template and save the image on your computer with the required dimensions (in this example, 600 x 340 px).
5. You can change the position and the alignment of the image, as well as the background color of the box by clicking on the pencil icon: