Sending again the confirmation email
In some cases the confirmation email might not arrive in your main inbox. The reasons why this happens are different: some email services block the reception of automatic emails (and require a human action to verify that the sender is a real human and not a software or robot); sometimes the settings of your email client can also be at the origin of the problem. Also, the email can be identified as spam by your email provider.
In any case, if you still haven’t received the confirmation email for activating your MailKitchen account and/or your sender email address, here are the steps that you should follow :
- The first thing to do is to check your Spam box just to ensure it hasn’t gone in there by mistake or in a folder for your commercial emails.
- IIf you don’t see it in your junk email folder, add the address firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list
- Then go to our website and click on the “FREE ACCOUNT” button
- Fill in only the Email field:
- A message will appear on the email field: Resend the confirmation email, click on the link and you should receive again the confirmation email.