With the WordPress plugin for Newsletters you can now manage your Newsletter sign-up form and automatically import all your new subscribers on your MailKitchen account. First you need to install the plugin on your WordPress website – you can find below the steps to follow:
Installing the plug-in from your WordPress account
- First you need to search for “MailKitchen” in the plugin search bar (click on Plugins -> Add new). Once you’ve found it click on Install now.
- Once the download is complete, go into your WordPress Administration dashboard and in the menu click on Plugins -> Installed plugins.
- You will see the plugin in your list . To install the plugin click on Activate.
- A MailKitchen menu will then appear inside the menu of your Worpress dashboard – this means that you successfully installed the plug-in.
Install the plugin from your MailKitchen account
- Download the file mailkitchen.zip .
- Once downloaded, simply extract the zip file into your WordPress plug-in folder: “wp-content / plugin /”
- You should see a folder with 6 MailKitchen files and a php file (if you see another MailKitchen file, do not panic, it is because you made a bad extract, you only need to move it in the plug-in file and delete the remaining empty folder).
- Warning: do not rename the “MailKitchen” folder, otherwise the plugin will not work!
- Once the file uploaded on your server, log into your WordPress account and on the dashboard click on Extensions -> Extension installed in the main menu. The plugin will appear n the extensions list and you need to click on Activate.
- A MailKitchen menu will appear in the menu of your WordPress dashboard, which means that the plug-in has been successfully installed.
Login to your MailKitchen account on Wordress
- Before being able to create a sign-up form on your WordPress website, make sure that you have completed your registration and that you’ve created a Mailing list on your MailKitchen account.
- To access the login page from your WordPress dashboard click on MailKitchen or My MailKitchen account (the tab is now visible on your WordPress menu).
- Enter your username and password in and click on LOGIN. The plug-in will then be connected to your MailKitchen account and your actions will be recorded on the platform.
- You can always delete your ID from your WordPress dashboard. However, note that in this case your newly registered subscribers won’t be saved on your MailKitchen account.